Okay, yesterday Maleah and I went to visit Papa and Poppy (aka grand mama, mom). When we got on the street I told Maleah who we were going to visit. Maleah said, "No, Daddy!" I said, "No, Papa and Poppy" (it went back and forth like this for a while), then Maleah said, "Actually, go to Daddy" She has picked up on my saying actually when I change my mind of things that we are going to do or if she mis-labels something I will use it to correct her (I have realized that I say it quite a bit more than previously realized). So silly!
Second story - Last night Maleah walked up to me with her hand pulled into her sleeve and said, "Wa hand go?" Then she popped her hand through her sleeve and wiggled her fingers. Then she pulled her hand in her sleeve again and said, "Wa hand go?" again. She did this like six or seven times. Of course, when I pulled out the camera, she was less interested, so sorry about the long video, but I had to capture it!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Em, Maleah is so cute and smart! How did she get so big so fast? I love that she wanted to go see her Daddy. Too cute. Does she miss him when he's gone all day?
Post a Comment