

Hello everybodee! (okay, a little too much 'monster at the end of this book') Well, last Saturday, Rex, me, Brett and Nikki went to the disappointing Real Salt Lake soccer game. The game was fun and intense, in a beautiful stadium, but we lost. Then, to top it all off, the big wigs presented the Western Conference Championship trophy to the New York Red Bulls on our field! Needless to say, there weren't too many fans who stuck around to see it.
Well, we took a couple of pictures of the group both in the stadium and then out of the stadium. I then put my camera in the pocket of my hoodie (along with some gloves, my camera case, my wallet, etc.) We then made the 10 mile, uphill both ways hike to our car - okay, so it was only about 5 blocks, and it was down hill, but it did take a bit of time. Anyway, then we drove to get dinner, which is when I realized my camera was gone. Well, Rex was in no mood to go back and Brett and Nikki needed to get back to their babysitter and kids, so we came home. I have been thinking and praying (not a significant loss, I know, but hey it was worth a shot), calling the lost and found at the stadium and posting KSL lost and found ads all week! At first I thought I might have lost it in the stadium parking lot as we were trying to walk with a mob of people. Then I had a thought that I had felt it in my pocket, just to make sure it was there, after we got past the mob. My next thought was, it had to have fallen out when I got into the car. I have tried to get to Salt Lake all week just to check, but naps and tutoring and such got in the way. Well, Megan came down today to watch the BYU vs. U of U football game, so I asked her to take a long shot for me. I told her exactly where the car was parked and drumroll please . . . she found it! And the best part - it still works, no worse for the wear! I am thrilled to say the least and Rex is dumbfounded (now he must think of a Christmas gift - a camera would have been easy).



2 comments:
That is one crazy story! Glad you got your camera back safe and sound so you can keep those cute Maleah pictures coming! Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey I am sooooo excited that you found the camera. Sorry we had to rush back and we didn't stop. Tell you the truth I didn't even think to go back. I just thought it was in the car. So exciting.
Post a Comment