Friday, October 31, 2008

Bad Mommy!

Background: I was emptying the car, so I was going in and out of the house. One time I came in and I could hear Maleah kind of moaning. I knew she had been playing with Murphy, the cat, so I figured he was doing something she wasn't too impressed with. The next time I came to the kitchen door, I could hear her say, "I need a tishoo" and this is what I saw . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bad mommy, I know! She had had sneezes like this for a couple of days, and we kept telling her to, "wait, don't touch, Mom and Dad will get a tissue." She is such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I've tagged you with a High School tag if you'd like to do it for fun Em!I thought it was kind of fun anyway.

Julie said...

Those are some serious buugs! (that is what we call them becasue bugger is just too gross so we shorten and pluralize to buugs"

Chrysanthemom said...

Good word Julie! We were playing with my two and a half year old twin nieces and Maleah sneezed, similar result as with picture, but my niece said (with a little twinge in her voice), "Meela, has a boooogie, a booogie." It made me laugh!