Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged!

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? No one seriously! I dated a few people a couple of times but hung out with a group most of the time.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? Astrovan or Ford Ranger
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Absolutely
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Well, let's just say I could have been (well, still could be)called Molly Mormon - I liked good, clean, silly, laughing fun, but not the usual party scene.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Nope
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Orchestra in Junior High . . . would have liked to have been in Choir - too many politics.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Oh, YES! At least I had a group of nerd friends. We had fun, too.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMs? Nope
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, refer back to question #4
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Did we have a fight song?
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mdm. Nielson (French teacher) Mr. Francom (AP Biology) most of my seminary teachers . . .
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Usually in the hallway near our lockers [where else can you play mini-ping-pong, slap hands and card games (refer back to questions # 7)]
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? I'm not telling you... we're online you know.
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Red, gray and white?
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yep - as a junior I went with Brytt Cloward - we went to Les Miserables at Capital Theatre! Couldn't forget that. Funny story about how I got asked . . . Then, as a senior, I kind of went with Aric Hawkins - he had already graduated and I was helping Lindy set up for the dance (none of us had dates), so Aric helped us set up, brought me a rose and we danced a few dances together.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I think I have a selective memory, so from what I remember, I would like to do it again ;)
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remember it being such a big deal, where now it doesn't seem as big. I remember my family came - mom, dad, Matt, Tom, Megan, cousins - Tyler and Golden.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Lagoon, of course!
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Thanks to Lindy, yes! NHS, FHA, Thoreau Society - those are all I can remember.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes, but now I am smaller than I was in High School - Thank you, Jess Brereton!
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Junior year - Matt Richey. He said I was just a nice person. We went to Magleby's and Matt got me a grape from the restaurant's decorations - I think I still have it somewhere . . . Senior Prom - Corey Granger. We also went to Magleby's - I remember the huge shrimp plate. The girls paid for a limo because one of the girls couldn't go to Prom without a limo . . . We had fun dancing - Corey was great at two-step!
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Already did - I had to show off my beautiful daughter!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yep, Burger Barn/Jerry's Dairy! You couldn't claim residency in our little town without working there. I still remember their ice cream - nothing like it, nowadays!

I tag - Julie, Lindy and Becca

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! you saw I tagged you! So fun! thanks for playin! Love your cool animated background by the way!

Becca said...

Tag completed. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. ;)