Thursday, December 4, 2008

ScrappingSimply.com

Hi everyone, this is just a shameless plug for Rex's scrapbook printing business. He has this amazing lady - Chari Pack - who is helping him make their site look awesome. Rex is great at the technical stuff, but not so worried about the frilling details. That is where the amazing Chari comes in, she is great at layouts and making things look trendy and scrappy. Anyway, the site is still in the process of getting updated, but I think it looks great thus far. Check it out if you get a chance! They print 12 X 12 prints for $1.99 everyday. And, you can have them shipped right to your house or you can pick them up at any Allen's Camera. If you don't digitally scrap yet (I must confess, I don't yet), they can also scan (or you can scan) your already done paper pages and then print them on photo paper (real photo paper - not ink jet printing) great for grannies and other family members and sibling's books. Check it out: Scrapbook Printing

2 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

Hey guys, thanks for the Christmas card, your family is so cute! I was bad with our cards this year, and didn't get them all out. You can check our blog and see all that we have been up to lately though. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Piccolina Designs said...

Thank your for the info. I am always looking for places to get my pages printed.