Thursday, October 30, 2008
Okay, one more post for today. There is an amazing lady that used to be in my mom's ward who had some seriouse problems with infertility and other woman issues. She and her husband adopted an adorable little baby girl (I think she is 3 now). Well, after so many woman problems, the doctors decided to give her a hysterectomy (sp?). She has been in the hospital since her hysterectomy on September 30, 2008. She ended up with a perferated bowel and serious infections throughout her body because of it. Anyway, it is a miracle that she is alive, but she has a long road of recovery ahead of her. Question is . . . why am I so interested in this? I am not sure, but I think about her all the time and want her to recover fully and preferrably quickly. Random, I know, but if anyone reading this can offer any prayers in her behalf, I would appreciate it. Her name is Heather Beacher (sp?) and her husband has a blog telling her story. heathersrecoveryprogress.blogspot.com if you are interested. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My mom was telling me about all of this when I went running with her a few weeks ago. I just couldn't believe all of it. I hope she can get through all of it and recover well. Maleah is so cute as always (ok, except for the booger picture. ha. ha.)!
Post a Comment