Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Real Blog Post!

Okay, so I finally have something to say. YAY! I ran . . . okay,walked/jogged my first 5K! It was so much fun. It was for the Art City Days in Springville. I did it in 40:58. Not a world record, but it felt good. It was raining and freezing cold. Maleah was not really happy about being out in the elements at first, but eventually she fell asleep. Salem Days Fun Run, here we come!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sweet! I think it would be fun to do the fun run! (Well I think I'll walk, I'm not in the greatest shape.Sitting in a office chair doesn't do me much good but earn money.) Now you just need to start putting some photos up!!!!

Julie said...

Good going Emily! Can you come to Georgia in August and do a triathalon with me? You already have the running down and all Tolmans are natural swimmers, right. So what do you say?

Chrysanthemom said...

Julie, a triathalon? Are you kidding, there is no way I could do it! Although that is what I said about jogging a year ago. Give me some time!