I love to read all my friends' and families' blogs, but didn't dare start my own. Well, today is the day. I did it. It is created. I will keep it updated (okay, that may be a resolution fated for failure, but it is worth a try!)
Amelia's First Birthday
-
7 different kinds of pies
banana cream, apple, chocolate chip pecan, lemon meriangue, french silk,
pumpkin, cherry
bookmarks
The kids made their...
Happy Valentine's Day 2012
-
[image: Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook]
[image: Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox]
Make your own free digital scrapbook
Behind the Prints: Designer Spotlight
-
Get to know Ryan from Roseytoes Designs this month - and don't miss out on
a special offer from Ryan just for Scrapping Simply customers at the end of
thi...
Our Year In Pictures...Well most of it
-
Get ready for a picture overload. (: Also, the pictures start with this
Christmas first because I forgot blogger loads them backwards.
Aidan's new smile
-
Aidan lost his first tooth! Here is his old smile:
Here is his loose tooth:
And his new smile (if you call that a smile):
His new tooth is already coming i...
2 comments:
yay!! I'm excited to see scrumptious pictures of the little girl! I took some of her when i was babysitting, I'll post it on tuesday~
Your name must be everything you are...absolutely perfect...chrysanthemom, chrysanthemom, chrysanthemom. Smiles! Post some more on your blog!
Post a Comment