Hello all! And so begins our 2011 chapter in funny things Maleah comes up with . . . Just a moment ago Maleah informed Rex that she doesnt want to watch kids' shows anymore - just mommy and daddy shows. Then she added . . . nice shows for Mommy and mean shows for Daddy (I think referring to the fact that Daddy watches football - where people are "mean to each other")
Just the other day - Maleah was trying to get the babies to look at her, I asked, "Do you like to be the center of attention and have everyone look at you?" To which she replied, "No, just Mommy, Daddy, the babies, and grandmas and grandpas." Then quickly revised it, "But not your dad, dad. He scares me."
Okay, a few from last year . . . Grandma Poppy was taking Maleah for a ride, when she came to a stop sign, not too far from our house. Maleah piped up from the backseat, "When my mommy comes to a stop sign, she stops." Grandma Poppy said, "Didn't I come to a stop?" Maleah, "No, you just kind of slowed down."
And last but not least, while at Aunt J and Uncle T's house watching a movie, said, "I can't see the movie." Confused, Aunt J said, "Why not, the tv is right there and you are looking at it." Maleah responded with, "But your tv is too small!"
We just get a kick out her and what she comes up with! As more memories come back to me and new ones occur, hopefully I will have the time to jot them down :)
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is such a diva.
Brandon and I both laughed out loud about being afraid of Bob.
Post a Comment