No fun stories coming to mind, I am sure there are some, just not coming to mind. Here a few pictures to appease Brooke for a while ;) Rex was testing our new camera and Maleah was being shy. Here, she is saying "cheese" to appease Rex :)
Amelia's First Birthday
-
7 different kinds of pies
banana cream, apple, chocolate chip pecan, lemon meriangue, french silk,
pumpkin, cherry
bookmarks
The kids made their...
Happy Valentine's Day 2012
-
[image: Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook]
[image: Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox]
Make your own free digital scrapbook
Behind the Prints: Designer Spotlight
-
Get to know Ryan from Roseytoes Designs this month - and don't miss out on
a special offer from Ryan just for Scrapping Simply customers at the end of
thi...
Our Year In Pictures...Well most of it
-
Get ready for a picture overload. (: Also, the pictures start with this
Christmas first because I forgot blogger loads them backwards.
Aidan's new smile
-
Aidan lost his first tooth! Here is his old smile:
Here is his loose tooth:
And his new smile (if you call that a smile):
His new tooth is already coming i...
3 comments:
Who is Brook? What about Maleah's favorite adult cousin Heth? Thanks for posting the pics for me Em.
she is getting so big and she is so adorable!!
I've never had my name in a blog title before now. I'm famous!(: She's adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting! Thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment